Using Virtual Scenarios to Create Effective Learning MOOC is now open for enrolment!
“Have you ever learnt something, but then when it came to actually using it in real life you wished you had practiced beforehand. For example you wouldn’t want to fly an aircraft, perform a surgery or manage a legal issue without having some training first.”
We invite you to join the ‘Using Virtual Scenario to Create Effective Learning’ Course which will give you an insight into Scenario-based learning and Virtual scenarios and how they are used. We will look at the different elements which make virtual scenarios a great resource.
By the end of the course you will also get a step by step approach to plan and develop your own Virtual Scenario with knowledge of technologies available to create them with.
We welcome you to join us in this MOOC and together we can transform your training and better prepare learners with Virtual Scenarios.
What topics will you cover?
- Scenario-Based Learning (SBL) and how they are used
- Virtual Scenario and the different types
- The science of storytelling in learning
- Cognitive thinking in decision-making
- Technologies available to author Virtual Scenarios
- Planning and developing a Virtual Scenario
4. 4. 2018